Monday, March 2, 2015

Turning Two

What I love about my family is that simple things like birthday mornings can be sweet and intimate and full of joy.  I will forever adore those sweet moments of life.  Moments of wonder and excitement.

Emma's birthday morning was no different.  We started out with just a few presents for her to enjoy throughout her special day.  She is a big Daniel Tiger fan, so the tree house was a big hit!
Later that day, I pulled up some pieces from my photo items and did some official birthday pictures of the big girl.  We got to have some fun with her new birthday goodies.  I love how expressive she can get!
We finished off the day with playing, showing my parents her tree house via video chat, taking pictures with her amazing big brother, and opening the rest of her presents.  One thing everyone seems to agree on is that it's so hard to believe she is two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Posts