Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Wood Working

I'm sure I'm not alone (and it comes as no surprise) that when my husband goes into his wood shop, he does not typically invite me.  And he CERTAINLY doesn't welcome me with my camera.  But, over the years of both our marriage and being a parent, I have learned to lightly tread into a room so that I can just watch my people be, well, my people.  I am always eventually seen, but I relish in the time that I am able to just soak it in from afar.


I get lost in the details of the man I married some days.  His attention to details, strong profile, hard working hands, and looks of concentration - all things I deeply love of my husband's.


 Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Melissa-- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about these photos!!!! You did an amazing job capturing your husband so engrossed in something he loves to do. I am always so impressed by anyone who can use their hands to craft something from (essentially) nothing. These photos tell such a wonderful story. Your husband must LOVE them!!!! AMAZING job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa these are great. I love how you took shots of the details. You really captured the essence of what you husband enjoys doing.

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Posts