Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August 5 on 5: My Resting Place

As a stay-at-home mom, there are places in my home that I see more of than others.  I am sure this is true for all of us.  Sometimes, in a beloved way; sometimes not.  For me, our living room couch is my "place".  And at one point or another, it is a place for everyone in our family - often times together.  There are many wonderful memories there.

Memories of my place for snuggles and kisses.


Memories of a place for cartoon watching.



Memories of a place for time with close friends.



Memories of the place my son is growing up into a young man.


And memories of the place where my husband and I relax at the end of a long day.


It's a place where I look forward to loving the people that land on my resting place and holding tight to the time I get with them there.

Ready to blog hop??  Heading on over to see Jessica's story at Sa,arie-Lei Photography!

Favorite Posts