Thursday, August 20, 2015

Next Stop - the Open Seas!

So, our brief stay in Seattle was over.  To get to our next destination, we had to board a rather large cruise liner and head out to sea.  On our way though, we got to have a fantastic view of the city, harbor, Mt. Rainier (FINALLY), and the coolest Navy ship with service men and women lined up in formation along the entire (enormous) ship.  It was the most amazing thing.



Our evening at sea was quiet and gave us a chance to simply relax and enjoy the view.  I settled in with an evening coffee over a lovely sunset on the ocean, while the family played in the indoor pool (I neglected to bring a suit - darn it).



Once asleep, I snuck out to catch a glimpse at an almost full moon reflecting off all that endless water.  It was fantastic.  I'm still in awe of what God does every single day I watch Him work.  Which is pretty awesome because I was about to get to be awed by Him over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Posts