Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Family Putt-Putt

As a Mom, there have definitely been times that I wish I could clone myself.  Mostly so I can do things like play with my kids, rather than do laundry or clean the house (I know I'm not alone in that one), but also so I don't have to miss anything!  To date, I have not figured that one out and am forced to just try and juggle all I can.  So since photography is my passion, it's probably not a surprise that when my family plans a night of fun with my parents in town, lots of juggling is done so that I can both participate and document it!  Bring on the golf ball juggling!


My dad has been an avid golfer all my life, and my son loves to play putt-putt as a family, so it is a perfect match!  Even the heat played along for us and gave us a night that was under 90, so we got to enjoy ourselves without dying.


Emma was the most adorable and perfect caddie for Jason and I as we alternated holes.  And the night grew more and more beautiful with a golden light coming off the horizon.  I may have swooned a little over that light.

But no matter how beautiful the night was, it still had to come to an end.  Of course, not before the sun set, the course lights came on, and the final scores were tallied.  In case you are wondering, it seems that years of playing and watching golf wins out over a split team or just playing for fun.  In my opinion though, the winners were the ones who got to enjoy time spent together with family.

Favorite Posts