Friday, September 18, 2015

At the Farm

Being a stay-at-home mom means that Emma and I have plenty of quality time just us two.  I hope it is the best blessing both of my children have of the time I stay home with them.  Today, we hit a local farm with some other mommas and had the chance to play and explore.


There were rocks, tractors, and a play castle to climb in.  There were even tricycle tractors to play on - how cool is that!?  And the rain didn't stop this little one from going strong.  It won't ever be said that my kids don't play hard! Look at the sweat on that girl!


We also had a tractor ride and a little apple eating, which made for a nice way to take a rest and finish up our visit.  Since the boys missed out, we may have to make a second trip to another orchard where we could all play, but no matter what, I sure enjoy getting to be a full time Momma to that sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Posts